Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween


My card is an easel card.  I used the following stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Spooky Pumpkin, Mr. Skelly, and The Spooktacular Digital Paper Pack.  I colored my stamps with colored pencils and markers.  I used Making Memories Flower Skulls.  The witch came from KC & Company.  I stamped Trick Or Treat in Black Soot Distressing Ink.  I am entered in the following challenges.
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

sallysbitz said...

This is a brilliant Halloween card. Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

(ps..I have candy up for grabs)

Larelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larelyn said...

Oops, sorry, I'll try again. Your card is fantastic. I love your coloring and the arrangement of all the images and embellishments. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn DC design team

printing samples said...

That is one of the best Halloween card that I saw today. And you know what? My wife really likes it. She want's me to make a card same as that.