Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Honoring our Heros


This card is for all our veterans and current Armed Forces People.  I used the Meljens "Army Bear".  I colored the bear with colored pencils.  I embossed the paper with the Stars Embossing Folder.  I distressed the stars with Walnut Stain Distressing Ink.  I stamped thank You in Black Soot Distressing Ink.  Then added then beaded american flag sticker above it.  I have enter him in the following challenge.
http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/forum/topics/veteran-s-day-challenge

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is such a great card. Thanks for joining us at TCC.

Julia said...

Oh My, I Love it, great coloring, and the bling is just wonderful1cc Thanks for joining us at TCC.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Brilliant card Christine & love what it stands for hun...i adore your fabbie beaded flag too, its amazing!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Heide said...

What an adorable card. Great coloring and love the embossed BG.
Thanks for joining us at TCC.
Hugs, Heide

Ash said...

That's a very touching card..... So full of gratitude.... I guess that's a perfect OWH card.... Kudos!!! And I'm glad you joined us on this challenge at TCC!!!

Ash... :)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Hee Hee! A teddy bear in combat boots! I love that!
I like how you kept it simple, with such a strong message!
And I'm so glad you made it to the November Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe!

Stacie