Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mother's Day In The UK

Hi everyone The UK is celebrating Mother's Day today.  So


The theme is
Mother's Day / Girly

There has been some rule changes at OSAAT so please read.
From now on to win our main prize enteries must be made using a product from StitchyBear Digital Stores... All other enteries using none StitchyBear products will be entered into a draw to win $3 to spend at our store.
There are freebies available at the store along with a selection of cut price images that changes every month.
 
I used the stamp
"Sparkles"
 
 
 
I colored my colored my image with colored pencils.  I chose the colors pink, blue, and beige for the main colors.  I added a little bit of green under the flower.  I embossed my papers  and cut circles out to put my image on.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/   Color photo inspiration
 
 
 

11 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

With this image i uplided for DT at OSAAT 2.5 Yars ago. Love this image. Beautiful job.
Hugs Nat

Sabrina said...

What a cute little fairy! And great colouring too. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

Hazel said...

A lovely card and beautiful layout. Hazel x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image coloured beautifully. Hugs Julie x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I adore Sparkles, it was the first 'Stitchy' image I ever bought. You've turned her into such a pretty card. Jennie xx

Christy Beans said...

Nice soft coloring on your fairy and great use of embossing =) Thanks for joining us for the Pastels challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Loving the girlyness and cute image.
Hugs
Desire

Rosietoes said...

Lovely pastel shades and pretty image.
thank you for joining us at Colour Create.

Edna x :)

auntbeespickles said...

What a beautiful pastel card! Those are hard for me. Yours is perfect! Love the image!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Sketches by Carly Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
Hugs, Sarah

Josephine said...

Gorgeous - love the pretty pastels!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with those lovely pastels...thanks for using Carly's sketch!
xxx Margreet