Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Traveling To England

Hi everyone sorry I am late with my post I went out of town to see my brothers family.  We had a barbecue chicken and homemade ice cream.  I did not get back home to until very late last night and did not get my post ready sorry.

The challenge for this week at One Stitch At A Time is
Sports/ Olympics

I used the Cute Boy Stamps from My Heart Pieces.  I colored him with colored pencils.  I used some DP paper and sentiment are from Digital Delights By Louby Loo. 



6 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh yum! Homemade ice cream!

Just love your card it's really wonderful.

Josephine said...

Fabulous card!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great card and brilliant take on the theme! Judy x

Choccy said...

Awww so cute !! Sounds like a fun time was had by all :O) Well Done creating such an inspiring card on such a hard challenge :O)

Choccy xx

Elaine said...

What a super card , fabulous image well done Hugs Elaine

Eva Gro said...

Supercool card!!

Hugs Eva
DT friend at OSAAT