Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sweet Creations

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over a
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge
 
The theme is
Sweet Creations
{include candy in creation}
 
I used Sweet Santa on my card.  I colored him in colored pencils and markers.  The candy has some poly glitter on it to give extra sparkle.  His hat has regular glitter glue on it.  I used some gold stickers for my sentiment.  Punched some snowflakes and added a red pearl in the center.  Sorry for the short post, I have had a wicked ear infection for the past week and moving in slow motion.
 


2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

OoooI just have to say this one is too cute too! I love Pixie Dust..I miss designing for her a lot. This card is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very, very cute. Love the sweet image and the way you embellished this card.