Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Scrapper's Delights Challenge Die Cuts and Punches

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The Theme
Die Cut and Punches
 
I used
 
CU Beach Babe Digi Stamps 4
CU Beach Babe Digi Stamps 4

Here is my card.
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  The oval is a spellbinder die.  The Beach Bum Sentiment was cut with my Circuit Expressions Machine using the Pack Your Bags Cartridge.  The sand bucket is a sticker from my stash.  I punched some cute seashell and put them on my card.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

Angelique said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Beach Bum wordart and that sand looks so real!

Huggsss,Angelique

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome card! I really love the sentiment and the great embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Delphine said...

Beautiful! Adorable image and I love the details! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx