Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Stamping Dragon Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The Theme
Anything Altered
 
I used
Rupert's Party
 
 
Here is my project
 
I altered a plain bag.  I used Rupert's Party stamp.  I colored my stamp with markers and colored pencils.  I cut my balloons out with my Circuit Expressions Machine using the George Basic Cartridge.  I stamped both sentiments that are on my bag.  I also made these little pinwheels also.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/  Anything Goes With Celebration
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/  Folded Paper embellishment
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and very beautiful bag so very colourful.
Thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Margaret said...

What a happy,festive looking gift bag. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Loopylou. said...

such a cute card! it can't be included in the saturated canary challenge though as it doesn't have a saturated canary image on it
hugs Lou xx