Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter Or Spring Challenge at Sunflowerfield

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend so far.
We starting a new challenge over at
 
I used the wonderful digi called
 
Here is my card.
 
 
 
I made a shape card with my Flowery Easter Package.  I colored my basket with colored pencils and markers.    Then I added some sparkle to my flowers and bow with some glitter glue.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
http://digihaven.blogspot.ca/  Easter With The Color Brown
 
 
 


6 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card for Easter, so pretty...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a gorgeous card! So much amazing detail and your coloring is perfection! Thank you so much for playing along with Simply Create Too

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Beautiful shaped Easter card. I love it. Thank you for entering our Easter/Bunny Challenge at Simply Create Too. Our new challenge starts this coming Friday and we hope you enter it too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

JMC Creates said...

I love this shaped card its great to see something different. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon

Karen said...

Oh I love this Easter basket shape card. This is so bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven.

Tina said...

Fantastic card, love the colours and the desigin of it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina(DT) x