Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge Use A Bug Image

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The theme is
Use A Bug Image
 
OKR Stampede item used
 
Circuit Cartridge Used
Elegant Edges
Doodlecharms
  
  
 
 
I colored my bug image with colored pencils.  I used the doodlecharms cartridge to cut out my ladybugs, and I used Glossy Accents to make them shiny.  I added some cute embellishments such has butterfly and sentiment.  I stamped the inside sentiment and added some more ladybugs.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

6 comments:

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

tinamarie said...

I love the ladybugs!!! Awesome card! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner Challenges!
Tina - DT

crafty said...

I love the shiny labybirds, they really stand out. Thanks for joining withus at Creative Corner this week

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our ninth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joey said...

This is fabulous, I love the ladybugs! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

Joanne said...

What adorable dancing lady bugs! Very cute card, such bright cheerful colors! Thanx so much for playing along eith us at CC&CC. Joanne