Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Mistletoe Christmas By Moon Flower Digistamps

Hi everyone it is Christine here, hope you are having a great week. 
 It has been hot here in North Carolina, so the perfect time to make some cards.
 
 I used Mistletoe Christmas for my card.
You can find beautiful designs at Moon Flower Digistamps.
 
 

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Pencils.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black Ink.
The frame was cut using the Elegant Edges Cartridge.  I added some flower embellishments .
 
Come Play along with us over on our Facebook challenge 
We have a Facebook challenge on the MoonFlower Digital Stamps Group every month. This month the theme is Fairy Tales.  Did you also know that if you sign up for the newsletter on the MoonFlower website you get a free digital stamp every month?!  This month is Contemplation.  Here is a little preview!  Sign up now...you won't want to miss her!

1 comment:

Céline said...

really beautiful
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline