Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year

Hi everyone!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I have some inspiration from a new Stamp Company called

We will have our first challenge open up on Jan. 15, 2016

Right now I want to share

                  Jaimz – Happy New Year!


Here is my card

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils.  The background is made out of shiny glitter paper from my stash.  I cut the 2016 with a cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I added some cute confetti to my front.

I have entered the following challenges


3 comments:

Alisha Robinson said...

Super excited to see my stamps in a creation! This looks great hon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi,

super card. Very nice.
thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenge

Lisbeth grtjs

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy