Followers

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!  I hope hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  New Years is a couple of days away and I made my planner spread to reflect New Years.
This weeks challenge for 
is 
Anything Goes


I decided to go with a masked ball New Years Party.  I used some stamp Sassy Studio Designs and Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I colored them with my prismacolor pencils.  I added some Disney Princess stickers to my pages.  I also added some planner stamps to my layout these came from Craftin Desert Divas.  I used black and gold paper and black and gold washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Christine

2 comments:

Debby Pannell said...

Christine,
So much wonderful detail. Love it.
TTFN

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is so pretty!