Followers

Friday, February 17, 2017

Christimas Tags

Hello everyone!
It is time for another challenge over at PDE Linky Party Challenge Blog
This weeks challenge is Tags.

Here is my inspiration for this weeks challenge.



I used the cute Socks Digi Stamp from Make It Crafty.  I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color my digis.  I used my white gel pen for highlights.  The shape was cut out using Banner Dies from Craftin Derest Divas. I used my fuse tool to melt my page protector together.  I added some super cute sequins to each banner bag.  I sealed the top and placed some patterned paper on top.  I put and eyelet in the center and put ribbon and twine for hanging. I added some sentiments to finish it off.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are both so adorable.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These shaker tags are just too much fun! Adorable, too!