Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Retro Waitress Digital Stamp Set

Hi everyone!
I won this wonderful digi stamp set from
called

I made a cover for my Happy Planner and the sentiment was perfect for it.

I loved my image with colored pencils.  I drew the floor tile and used a white gel pen to make the dots.  I also distressed the edges with Peacock Feathers Distressing Ink.  I laminated my cover and punched my holes for my planner.

I entered the following challenges
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/  Flowers or Anything Goes


7 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Great job in creating the floor for the pretty waitress to stand on! Cute card! Thank you for entering the QKR Stampede weekly challenge - anything goes with the option of flowers. Dorothy S, DT member. Happy Easter!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great job with the waitress. Love the way you did the floor. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful retro waitress, Christine! That really brings back memories of my own car hop days. lol Great coloring, my friend. I love seeing you enter our challenges at QKR Stampede and I wish you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Chrissy said...

FABulous Christine..
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp over at the
Creative playground..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

How cute! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Colour Crazy Challenge! Good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute planner cover 🙂 Thank you for playing along with us at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
Tina-DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts :)