Followers

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #423

We are sponsored this week by Birch Press Design.




Birch Press Design is generously providing a $20 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):
Cupcake Bouquet


Here is my card.

I colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils.  I used a die to cut aound my image and stamped the sentiment.  Clean and simple card for a birthday.

Have entered the following challenges.


4 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Christine! Your coloring skills with the Prima pencils are pretty fabulous! Marvelous card my friend!

Sandy said...

Double WOW! Your coloring is so beautiful and the colors! LOVE
Have a great week!
Sandy Gordon

Lisa Lynn said...

Christine, this is gorgeous. Love those bright purple flowers.

Lady Joyful said...

Such a gorgeous card, Christine! Those flowers as such a lovely purple, and so well coloured.