Followers

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Beach Please

I wanted to let everyone know that
Beth Duff Designs is having a Dt call.
When you send in your email Beth  will email you a digi and you do a project and enter it in the call.

I got a digi called Beach Please.
I did a planner spread using these digis.






I colored my banners and mermaid with prismacolor pencils.  I used planner die to cut out my blue polka dot digi paper for my boxes.  I also used a planner die to cut the banners out for my spread. The banner are made of a digi paper that I colored. I had some ocean stampos and finished decorating my planner, and used some of the sentiments also.  Yes that is memaid washi tape.
Thanks for visiting, see you next time.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's an adorable image. Love your coloring. Good luck!!!