Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Luck Of The Irish


This is a center step card tutorial that I did for

The image used was
Lucky Leprechaun


I used green glitter paper to give my card some sparkle.  The pot of gold was cut from the circut cartridge Simply Charmed.  I added little gold glitter dots to look like gold.  The Polka dot flowers is paper with a dimensional sticker in the center, and sticker is also on the pot of gold.  I added some more flowers and clovers.  I colored my Lucky Leprechaun with colored pencils.

I have entered in the following challenges

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/    Celebrate/ St. Patrick's Day




 

13 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Wow!! What a lot of work, Christine. I love the raining shamrocks too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow, look at all that sparkly green! Thanks for playing along with Wags 'n Whiskers! Hope you will join us again in the future.

Carol L said...

I'm loving all the green and your falling shamrocks on your blog! Very festive and fun! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

thank you for joining in the fun at ACB for our *C celebrate St Pats/GL* challenge

Hope you will join again soon

Hugs Shaz x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely yellow and green card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

sue-b said...

xthis is fabulous, sue-b

rudlis said...

Great card. It's a beautiful colours combination.
Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge.

Rainbow Lady said...

Cute image... perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

Jen said...

Super card and a very cute leprechaun. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

Claire said...

Awwww what a fab card, that little guy is seriously cute! Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week
Claire xx

ElizabethR said...

Great card thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

Wonderful St. Patty's card! Love the Center Step folding too! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

KristyLee said...

Wow, this card is awesome! I dont know how I missed this on TCC, Im sure you posted it there somewhere? Anyways it's gorgeous! I just love it!
Peace,
Kristy