Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Matey

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge at

The theme is Stitching  { Real or Faux}

I used Presley the Pirate from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I colored him with colored pencils.  The boat is from a cuttlebug die that I had.  I used my sewing machine to do the zig-zag stitch around my back ground paper.  I added some faux stitching on Presley Pirates clothes and the sails of the boat.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped with distressing ink broken china.



I have entered the following the challenges

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/   Masculine /Boys Colors



 


2 comments:

Joey said...

Fantastic creation Christine, love your colourwork on him and giving him the dirty bearded face is such a great touch. Joey xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

What a fab creation, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx