Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Stamping Dragon Challenge "Use A Tag"

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
 
The theme is
Use A Tag
 
I used the wonderful stamp
Floral Horse Digital Stamp
 
 
 
 
I made this Pop-Up Book Card.  I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  The flowers and swirls were cut out by my Circuit Expressions Machine using The Flower Shoppe Cartridge.  I stamped Happy Birthday on my Tag.  I know it is hard to tell it is a tag but it is. I added a butterfly and dragonfly for embellishments.
 
 
I have entered the following Challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I love the image.

Cristina said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!
Thanks for joining Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge.
Cristina.