Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge

Hi everyone it is time  for another challenge over at
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge
 
The theme is
Kraft Paper/ Card
 
I used
 
©Conie Fong's Priscilla-digi
 
Here is my card
 
 
Inside of my card


I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  The craft paper is the base of the card.  I stamped the sentiment and Oct 31.  I added some spider stickers on the outside and the inside.  I also stamped the inside sentiment.


I have entered the following challenges
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.com/  Fabulous Fall Colors
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/  Use A Digi
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/ Fall Colors

 

7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! This image is ADORABLE and your coloring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is gorgeous. She is one of my favourite Sweet Pea Stamps Halloween images and you have coloured her in beautifully. Gorgeous. We've had a lovely selection of cards/creations made for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight. I feel so honored to be part of this Team. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Micki said...

Gorgeously colored. Love that digi stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our "Devine Digi's" challenge.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card and she's so cute..Hugs Lozzy xx

Hazel said...

Love the bright colours with the kraft - beautifully crafted card x

stampqueen said...

She is adorable!!! Lovely coloring!!