Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

First Challenge At Completely Christmas Anything Goes

Today is the very first challenge over at
 
 
Completely Christmas Challenge's  
Each of the challenges will be anything goes...... but once a month there will be a sketch, so there will not be any guidelines..... apart from once a month.... as long as your project is about
 Christmas anything goes......
So it is a good excuse to use up all your craft stash....
not that we need a reason for that do we girls...... your projects can be Scrapbook pages, any size or shape card, Christmas decorations, as it say's ....
Anything Goes.....
CD Printables and Digital Layouts or Digital Images are also acceptable....
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
 
 
I got to use
 
 
Here is my card
 


 
I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and colored pencils.  The oval was cut with a Spellbinder Die.   The fur and hat have glitter on them you can barley see it.The middle was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.   The sentiment on the front was on my background paper.  I added some cute Christmas flower stickers for some embellishment.  The inside was stamped with a Christmas stamp from my stash.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 

4 comments:

Linda said...

WOW!!! I am speechless. This is beautiful, I envy the lucky person who gets this card. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your image, coloring and the beautiful layout, not to mention all the extra special touches and embellishments. Great card. Thanks for sharing your talents at The Stamping Boutique... Linda DT

Kelly D said...

This is beautiful I love the image that you have picked from Lacey Sunshine Crafts she is beautiful. I love how you have coloured her and I love the colour scheme you have picked.
Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky Challenge Blog.
Crafty Hugs Kelly DT XXX

bumblebee creations said...

very cute!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at TSB!!

Sue - said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet