Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Delightful Challenges Add A Ribbon

Hi everyone it is time for a new challenge over at
 
The theme is
{Add A Ribbon}
 
I used the following
 
 
Here is my card

 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers. I found this cute card on pinterest and decided to give it a try.  I used some Christmas paper from my stash.  The punch used for the sides of the card was a scallop Martha Stewart Punch.  I used my scallop spellbinders to place my image in, and I also embossed the background.  I added some cute stickers from my stash on the outside and inside of my card.  The sentiment was stamped on the inside.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

10 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This looks amazing, Christine! Such fabulous detail and I love that tree! xx

VanessaB said...

adorable and beautiful all in one :)

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I love all the sparkle and shine!

Patricia Chalas said...

Love the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Choosday!

Anonymous said...

What a darling card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

Bonnie Irvine said...

The outside and inside of your card are both beautiful. It has such a lovely vintage flavour with the sweet papers and images. Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenge this week at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Ros Crawford said...

Such a terrific card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenge this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog. I hope we see you again soon.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very pretty card, love the cute image
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Christmas in July challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member