Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I See Mermaids

Hi everyone!  I hope your weekend is going great.
 
I have been doing some cards today, and here is one.
 
I used the following from
  
 


 
I made a Bendy Card my first one.  I think it turned out great.  I colored my images with colored pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used my Circuit Expressions Machine and Life Is a Beach Cartridge.  I added the sentiment that came with the Skull Pirate Wrench Betty.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

4 comments:

Ann said...

Bendy Cards are new to me - great design! Thanks for sharing it with us at My time To Craft!

Alyx said...

Fab and fun project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very nice! Love the added sparkle!


Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Diane said...

Oh wow Christine what a fabulous bendy card !! Great fun and so colourful sweetie !! So glad you could play along with us at Little Claires !!

hugs Diane xx