Followers

Friday, April 8, 2016

Singing In The Rain

Hi everyone! 
I hope you are having a good week so far.
Today's spotlight on
is

Here is my project.


If you have been on my blog I loving making these arrangements to go along with the season or to give has gifts.
I made an arrangement using my Feelin' Duckie image.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers and pencils.  I made the rosettes and placed them on sticks so I could place them in the foam in the sandbucket.  I had these cute little umabrella stickers and added them with my image.  I also had cute umbella ribbon to use on my sticks.  I finished up using a blue polka dot ribbon on the bucket.

I have entered the following challenges
http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/    Anything Goes Springtime

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely, colourful arrangement, thanks for sharing it with us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The crafty addicts!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your arrangements! That ducky is so cute! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER with your lovely entry!

Sarah said...

What a totally brilliant idea!! The ducks on sticks are fantastic and I'm so glad you are sharing this arrangement with us at AYLI!! Good Luck!! Sarah :0)