Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anything Goes

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The Theme is
Anything Goes
 
Our Sponsor
 
The Prize
3 images of winners choice from Robyn's Fetish Sore
 
 
 
 
Untitled

I used the wonderful Stamp "Hot Coco" fromthe Robyn's Fetish Store.  I colored it with colored pencils.  The small coco cup is cut from my Cricket Cutter cartridge Winter Wonderland.  I added a polka dot ribbon to the bottom.  The die is a spellbinder die I used  The sentiment was stamped Barn Yard Red Ink.  I punched some cupids and hearts and glued them on my card.

I have entered the following challenges
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/  Ribbons and Bows
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/  Valentine's For Kids
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/   Ribbon and Bows

7 comments:

susan said...

Lovely colors on this. Nice idea to punch some hearts and cupids, too. Lovely work. Thank you!

Edwina said...

Christine, your card is so pretty. I love the cups on your card. The red glitter stripe paper looks great for the background. The sentiment is perfect. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a perfect cocoa card. I love it.

Lori Turner said...

such a pretty card! thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Tamie said...

Fantastic ribbon and the love the layout and bright colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Wonderful inspiration.

Leanne said...

HI Chris, could you email us at 4craftychicks@gmail.com your email so I can send the GDt info!

Thanks!
Leanne
4 Crafty Chicks.

Liliya said...

Such a cute card! I love that you used ribbon on this one, gives it such a nice touch! Love your colouring, Christine!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)