Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anything Goes

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The Theme is
Anything Goes
 
Our Sponsor
 
The Prize
3 images of winners choice from Robyn's Fetish Sore
 
 
 
 
Untitled

I used the wonderful Stamp "Hot Coco" fromthe Robyn's Fetish Store.  I colored it with colored pencils.  The small coco cup is cut from my Cricket Cutter cartridge Winter Wonderland.  I added a polka dot ribbon to the bottom.  The die is a spellbinder die I used  The sentiment was stamped Barn Yard Red Ink.  I punched some cupids and hearts and glued them on my card.

I have entered the following challenges
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/  Ribbons and Bows
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/  Valentine's For Kids
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/   Ribbon and Bows

9 comments:

susan said...

Lovely colors on this. Nice idea to punch some hearts and cupids, too. Lovely work. Thank you!

Edwina said...

Christine, your card is so pretty. I love the cups on your card. The red glitter stripe paper looks great for the background. The sentiment is perfect. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Danni said...

Very cute!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a perfect cocoa card. I love it.

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our Ribbon and Bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori said...

such a pretty card! thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Tamie said...

Fantastic ribbon and the love the layout and bright colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Wonderful inspiration.

Leanne said...

HI Chris, could you email us at 4craftychicks@gmail.com your email so I can send the GDt info!

Thanks!
Leanne
4 Crafty Chicks.

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Such a cute card! I love that you used ribbon on this one, gives it such a nice touch! Love your colouring, Christine!
Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)