Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Release and Challenge At Delightful Challenges

Hi everyone it is time for another great release over at
Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
Photobucket
 
The theme for this challenge is
Add Hearts
 
 
I got to use the new Angel Love digi stamp.  I colored my digi with colored pencils.  My card is a gate fold card.  The papers I used for my card are the new digital papers from this release called Love Me Digital Paper Set and the sentiment is from the Love Is In The Arir Sentiment Set also new for this release.  I added some glitter to my stamp to give it some sparkle.  I added my hearts to the front and the inside.  The band was made with a Martha Stewart Punch.
 
 
Untitled



Untitled

I have entered the following challenges
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/   Anything Goes
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.com/   Sparkle Shine Glitter
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.com/   Valentine's
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/  Sparkle Glitter Shine


 

14 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The design on this card is great I love the way it opens up and the little angels in front

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine!
This is so beautiful! It's perfect in every way! I Love it!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Larelyn said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the band idea to keep it closed.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the shape!
Hugs Shell xx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Christine - I love what you did with this - fab layout and cute too! Hugs Judith x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Hey Hey Paula said...

WOW! Love your gate-fold card. The image is adorable. I love the way you put it all together inside & out! Thanks for playing with us at Party time Tuesdays.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx

Cathy said...

What a fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

A fabulous dimensional card and an unusual image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne xo

Wendy Hall said...

Beautiful card Christine:)
Hugs
Wendy

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Christine, this is amazing! What a fabulous job with the image and great fold. So glad to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

Debi said...

what a great card and image, love how it folds out,thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Nikki Byrne said...

Brilliant card, love the fold and those little cherubs are gorgeous!! thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT