Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Count Your Blessings

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The Theme
Thankful
{Thank You for the military, Veterans Day Thanksgiving}
 
 
I used the following items from
Digital Delights By Louby Loo

Thanksgiving Indian Set
Thanksgiving Indians set

Acorn Mouse
Acorn Mouse

Simply Fall Digital Paper Set
Simply Fall Digital Paper Pack


Here is my card


I colored my images with colored pencils and markers.  The fall leaves in the top corner was cut using the Create A Flourish Cartridge.  The leaves were punched out and distressed with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink.

I have entered the following challenges
 

1 comment:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your fall give thanks card is beautifully designed. Coloring of those adorable images that you chose is top notch. Beautifully done.
Denise