Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Keep Calm and Craft

Hi everyone I have a project I would like to show you featuring
Keep Calm & Craft
 
Your can request it for free for one week and enter the challenge on the
 
I used the following TSC items on my project
 
 
Here is my project
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I put them in a scrapping frame.  The embellishments  are some stickers and die cuts that I had in my stash.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Sandie said...

Such a fun card,loving all those images...and a sentiment every crafter can relate too...

Thank you for playing along at Rhedd & Rosies

Sammy said...

Totally fabulous! I love the images, the bright colours, the sentiment... Just fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Cat's sCrap said...

Original, dynamic and joyful ! Many adorable or sexy characters. Great job !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

Brilliant project, thank you for taking part in Crafty Girls Challenges - good luck x

Gale said...

What a fab card. Love all the details. Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

LOVEEEEE it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHARISMA CARDZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

crafty-stamper said...

great project very colourful,love all the images and added stickers and embellishments--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x