Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cupcake Inspirational Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Cupcake Inspirations
 
Our Sponsor This Week
Kenny K
 
The Photo Inspiration
this week
 
 
 
The Inside
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  I used two basic colors for my card yellow and teal. My sentiment is done with some letter stickers that I had with my stash.   
The flowers are puched out with a punch that I had.  I put gems and pearls in the center.  The inside is die cut with my Scallop Oval Spellbinder Die.  I stamped the Happy Birthday with Broken China Distressing Ink.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


3 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors.

Jen

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous design! Love the colors and those flowers sprinkled around the image!
{hugs}
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I really love the image too and your colors are great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner challenges this week.
Tammy DT