Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

GDT At The Stamping Chef

I am delighted to announce that I am the first GDT Designer over at
 
 
 
I used Forbidden Fruit from the talented Tamara. 
 
 
 
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  The white background was embossed with my Dasmask embossing folder.  The shape came from my Spellbinder Dies.  The rosettes were cut with a Tim Hotz die, I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart punch to give a wonderful edge.  I added some black and red bling with apples hanging from them.
 
I have entered the following challenges.
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for entering Challenge 47 over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
OH WOW.....Look at that gorgeous striking card. Love the shape, love the bright primary colours and love the image. The apple embellishments are cute and really finish this card off. So much to look at but it all works perfectly. This is a high impact card.
I hope we see you joining us for our future challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx LEJ DT Member

Pia S said...

She's one sassy lady! I think the colors work so well with this image, and I think all the fruity elements are fun details.

Basslady said...

a very hot card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow what a fabulous card, the image is super and I love the colour combo.
Thanks for entering the lejdesigns
Challenge
Janet

Helen said...

Great card. Love all the embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare for our 'Birthday Fun' challenge.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous card! I really love the apples you have added. Great fold as well.

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky