Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feliz Dia De Los Muertos {Remembering The Dead}

This is a a project that means a lot to me. 
The project is for
 
The challenge is
Feliz Dia De Los Muertos
(Remembering The Dead}
 
I must tell you first that this is for my Daddy who pasted away on
Feb. 23, 2014
I miss him so much but I have my wonderful memories and his love to remember.
 
Here is my project
I used the fabulous
Normal Lenore Forevermeore
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  I decided the make a frame to put in my craft area so my daddy will be with me always.  I used the sentiment that came with the image, which was just perfect.  I added the birth date and death date with his whole name.  For embellishment I added a vintage key and lock.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.co.uk/  Feliz Dia De Los Muertos
 
 
 
 

No comments: