Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Release And Use Patterned Paper

Hi everyone it is the beginning of November and you know what that means
New Release from
Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The challenge is
Use Patterned Paper
 
I used the following Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 

 
I colored my Sweet Chubby Santa with colored pencils and markers.  I used the Christmas Lights Digital Papers for the background.  I cut some white to look like snow and embossed it with my snowflakes folder.  I punched out the lace border and put this fantastic ribbon and bow with some red jingle bells in the center.  I stamped the outside and inside sentiment.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Hi Christine, I have visited your blog so many times looking for the Quirky post to comment on, but I can't find it anywhere!

Cazzy x

Robin Parker said...

Christine, love Santa and all his glitter. Great idea to emboss the snowflake blue for the snow. Love it!