Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

Here is my card
 for
 
I used digi stamp
for
 
The Prize
                                Sami Stamps - Prize: $12 Gift Certificate (DT Choose Images)
                                                 https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SamiStamps
 
 

 
I colored my image with colored pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers.  The heart framewas cut from a Heart Spellbinder Die.  I punched out the butterflies and added the stickles to it.
The sentiment is from the paper stack I used.  The flowers are from my stash.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/  Girls Just Want To Have Fun









3 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Very pretty card, love the soft colour palette, and image is showcased beautifully. The added glitter on flowers & butterflies sets it off, thanks
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely girly card in our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good Luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Unknown said...

This is so sweet!