Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Monochromatic Challenge

Simply Betty Stamps
And
Passionate Paper Creations
are having A Weekend Party
Cover Photo
 
I used
Victorian Swing Betty
 
Here is my card


 
I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I found this great flower ribbon in my stash.  I also used the cool die that I got from my crafty friend Corinne.  I also added some color with a burgundy ribbon.  The inside has the sentiment that comes with the image.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 68 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Desire Fourie said...

Christine this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 26th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Aurelia Aurora said...

woow this is gorgeous.. love your monochrome colouring.. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge # 26...Good luck.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa

Joey said...

This is so beautifully coloured, lovely make, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x