Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Miss Rach Blog Challenge Use Brown Paper

Hi everyone I am so happy to tell you I have been picked to represent Miss Rach Challenge Blog has a DT member.

This weeks challenge is 
Use Brown Paper.

I got to use the wonderful
 Miss Rach Esty Store where you can find all kinds of cute digis.

Here is my card for the challenge



I colored my PJ Bear with Spectrum Noir Markers and pencils.  I used some cute quited brown paper.
I stamps the sentiments on the outside and inside of card.  I added some colorful fall leaves and sunflowers for embellishments. I also added some fabric for a blanket and a cute button bog .

I have entered the following challenges







9 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

Rachel said...

Super cute card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Aurelia Aurora said...

Such an adorable card.. Thank you for joining our challenge #44 at Artbymiran Challenge Blog with your gorgeous project.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

hugs,
~RoRa

Cass said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

bymissrach said...

Thank you! :)

mixamatoasties said...

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Scrappy said...

What an adorable bear! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps!

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. We are really happy you joined us and wish you luck in the draw.
Please join us again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Min said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again for our GIVE THANKS challenge that begins today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Catch The Bug - Asst. DT Coordinator