Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Miss Rach Challenge

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed last weeks challenge.
This week challenge is 
Be Thankful

I used
from 

Here is my card


I colored my feathered friend with Spectrum Noir Markers and Spectrum Noir Pencils.  I decided to use my fuse to make a shaker card. I stamped the sentiment and cut out a banner using a die.  and then added some leaves and cute sunflowers.  I also added some cute little mice fiends that I stamped.

I have entered the following challenges




8 comments:

Judy V said...

Love the turkey on this great card! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful colour combo and card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely Thanks giving card, beautiful fall colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

bymissrach said...

Thank you, Christine! :) miss rach

Kim Kelley said...

Very cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Jessi said...

Cute turkey and wonderful flowers! Thank you for joining DTBST this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely card and says it all, love everything. Than you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges this month, hope to see you again.

Norma said...

Beautiful card, Christine. Your turkey is a cutie and wonderfully coloured. And those two pilgrim mice...tee hee. Love the warm autumn colours.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma