Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Anything But A Card At Incy Wincy.

Hi, it is another new challenge at Incy Wincy, and it is anything but a card.  The sponsor this week is KNK Designs.  I colored their stamp with colored pencils.  The box is a Gable Box from Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I used cupcake ribbon to go around my box.  Punched some borders and added them to my box.  Then added some flowers to finish it off.
I have entered the following challenges.
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/    Anything but a card

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Aaah, this is just the cutest little b'day gift box. I am sure the recipient is going to love it.
Hugs
Desire

Donna said...

Beautiful gift box and perfect for our Anything But a Card challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CES and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a sweet little box...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Julie said...

Gorgeous box! Thanks for sharing it with us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

tiggertastic said...

thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K