Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christine's Awesome Friday

Click here for the CURRENT CHALLENGE.
Click here for "THE ROBYN'S NEST."
Click here for "THE CARD OF THE WEEK."


Welcome to"Christine's Awesome Fridays" here at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

I have taken over this page from Cindy.

Cindy has done a great job giving us such great tutorials to use.

I hope you like what you see on " Christine's Awesome Fridays."


I will be glad to take some suggestions, just leave them in the comment box and I will see them.

Again, I hope you come back every Friday for another paper adventure. Now for the first tutorial.


How to Do A Tri-Fold Card


Supplies needed

Papers - 1 solid sheet 12x12

2 more papers ( I choose two patterned papers)

Double Sided tape or what you feel comfortable with

3D Pop Up Dots

Ribbon of choice

Embellishments to go with theme

Trimmer

Score pal or other scoring product

Color image ( I chose "Snow Cone" from Robyn's Fetish Store http://robynsfetish.com/shop/ )





Step 1

Cut your solid sheet of paper 6x12

Step 2
Score your paper at 2", 4", 8", and 10".

Step 3
Place paper at 1 3/4" and cut from the 2" score line to the 10" score line. Flip paper over and repeat the cutting.



Step 4
Folding your card. Starting at the 4" score line and in the middle. The middle will be up, the sides will be down. The 8" score line the middle will be down and the sides will be up. The 2 ends lay flat. Use your bone folder to give crisp edges on the folds.





Decorating

Step 1
Now it is time to use your patterned papers. I always go 1/4" smaller than the panels. The measurements are.
Cut 2 end panels at 1 3/4" x5 3/4"
The center is 2 1/4"x 3 3/4"
The 4 corners are 1 1/2"x1 3/4"

Step 2
Using the other patterned paper that you have, cut the following.
Cut 2 for the top and bottom spaces 1 1/4"x3 3/4"
Cut 2 for the center 1 1/2"x 1 3/4"
Before I put my top piece of paper on, I add my ribbon.


 
Now you have finished your tri-fold card and you can decorate it any way you want. Give it a try and enter in the current challenge we have going on at http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Your can find some great digital stamps to use at http://robynsfetish.com/shop/.


Please come back next week for another one of "Christine's Awesome Friday Tutorials!"




CHRISTINE