Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blue Challenge


I did a shape blue card for this challenge.  I used the Snow Bunny stamp from Meljens Digital Stamps.  It was a free stamp during the week of Christmas,  I colored him with colored pencils.  I used glitter glue for the snow.  I used 2 different  Spellbinders dies that I got for Christmas do make the 3D snowflakes.  They are made out of glitter paper to give some winter sparkle.  Then blue gems were placed in the center.
I have entered in the following challenges.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love your fabulous design.


Thank you for joining our “use BLUE”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing all the details and also for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our challenge #83 - Anything Goes.

Archana said...

Cute one! Thanks for joing us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card hun...great shape of card & such lovely colours too...

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I love the snowflakes. For a second I thought you had used a Stampin Up! punch. The image is very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays for the Anything Goes Challenge!!!

Laney said...

Super Card !!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Bonnie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the shape of it - very different! Thanks for joining us in our Sentimental Sundays challenge This week!

Jackie said...

Wow.. this is gorgeous , fabby shape. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time, good luck. hugs Jackie x