Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Delightful Challenges "Celebrate Friendship"

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge at
Delightful Challenges
 
The Theme
Celebrate Friendship
 
Items Used Digital Delights By Louby Loo
Sasha and pup
 
 
Keeping in touch sentiment set
 
 
 
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  I made a pop up card for my friendship card.  The sentiment  Friends Forever came from The Keeping In Touch Sentiment Set.  I had these wonderful polka dot flowers in my stash.  The other sentiment is for a cling stamp from my stash also.  If you wish to learn how to make this pop up card.  I have a tutorial on
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
Adorable in every way!
Hugs,
Lisa

Judith said...

This is just so cute Christine - love the colours you have used hugs Judith x

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi! I just love your sweet easel card. Simply perfect!
Denise

Wendy Hall said...

Gorgeous card Christine!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Leanne said...

So awesome seeing you join us again, and thanks, awesome card, super cute.

Leanne DT 4 CC!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the bright colours & pop up!
Hugs Shell xx

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Christine!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Janine said...

Lovely card Christine. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design
Hugs, Janine xx

Tamie said...

Very cool spring colors and I love the puppy in the image. Great layout too. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing week!

Julie said...

What a cute card for a friend. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T