Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 159 "Pirates And The Sea"

Hi everyone and Happy Mother's Day!
This weeks challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
"Pirates And The Sea"
 
Our Sponsor
 
The Prize
2 sets of the winners choice
 
I used the great
Pirates Stamp Set
 
 
 
 
I colored my stamps with colored pencils and markers.  I did this cool fold for my birthday card.  I stamped Happy Birthday for the sentiment.  The top flips up to reveal the pirate seen.
 
I  have entered the following challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and a wonderful take on the pirate theme. Loving the card design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Laurence said...

Gorgeous card. Really like your card design, and your backing paper.

Laurence DT Sis