Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #161 "Birds"

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The Theme
"Birds"
 
Our Sponsor
 
The prize
3 Digital stamps of winner's Choice
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inside of card
 
 
I used the gorgeous stamp Blue Jays and Raspberries from Fred She Said.  I colored them with colored pencils and markers.  I tied a trulle bow and placed a birds nest on it.  To give a look of the parents flying over the nest.   I added a sweet sentiment to my card.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and one can hear the birdies chirping along.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marilyn said...

Very cute and it's very much a 'feel good' kind of card. It's a happy, cheery card and I like those birds and the cute little scene you created.

Laurence said...

Very cute card, really love your backing paper.

Laurence DT Sis

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and love your design, really pretty..Thank you for joining us this month at Sweet Pea Stampers and hope to see you again. Good Luck..Hugs Lozzy x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “birds of a feather” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Sue Jones said...

Wow truly stunning - i love the little nest too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month