Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #161 "Birds"

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The Theme
"Birds"
 
Our Sponsor
 
The prize
3 Digital stamps of winner's Choice
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inside of card
 
 
I used the gorgeous stamp Blue Jays and Raspberries from Fred She Said.  I colored them with colored pencils and markers.  I tied a trulle bow and placed a birds nest on it.  To give a look of the parents flying over the nest.   I added a sweet sentiment to my card.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and one can hear the birdies chirping along.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marilyn said...

Very cute and it's very much a 'feel good' kind of card. It's a happy, cheery card and I like those birds and the cute little scene you created.

Laurence said...

Very cute card, really love your backing paper.

Laurence DT Sis

Lozzy T said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and love your design, really pretty..Thank you for joining us this month at Sweet Pea Stampers and hope to see you again. Good Luck..Hugs Lozzy x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “birds of a feather” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

sue jones said...

Wow truly stunning - i love the little nest too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month