Followers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Commission G Images From Simply Betty Stamps

Hi it is time to reveal some of the Commission G Images at
 
Here they are
Hiking Wendy

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers FS2,FS3, and PP1. 
 I colored the rest in Crayola Colored Pencils
Colors Used
Jade
Cool Grey
Black
Tan
Light Brown
Brown
Dark Brown
Yellow Green
Green
I added some sweet camping stickers along with the animals.
The sentiment comes with the digi.
 
Melanie Book Nook
I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers  FS2, FS3,  and PP1.
I used the following Crayola Colored Pencils
Light Blue
Golden Yellow
Light Brown
Brown
Orange
Pink
Purple
Black
I used the following Crayola Markers
Red Orange
I added a cute sticker mug of coffee with bling steam coming out of it.  The coffee pot is from KC& Company.
 
I hope you enjoyed the new release.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bright colours lovely

Donna Yates said...

II LOVE your pretty bright layouts. They make bettys stamps really stand out x

Donna Yates said...

II LOVE your pretty bright layouts. They make bettys stamps really stand out x