Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Digi Choosday Challenge Use A Oval

Welcome to another challenge over at
The challenge is to use a
Oval On your project.

 
 
 

 
  I used the wonderful Cherry Blossom image from the Cherryblossom Lane Collection.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers and Colored Pencils.  I also used some of the pieces from the Work and Play 9 Collection,  which was the paper bow.  I also used the Ivy Cut File, I made it into a Egg Tree.  I stamped the sentiment. I punched out the butterflies and eggs.
 
I have entered the following Challenges
 

9 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Christine! Beautiful colours! xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

sooooooooooooo pretty Love it!! xx

What I Created Next said...

Very pretty both inside and out xx

Moni said...

Adorable!!!! Love your bunnies colouring.

Anjie said...

Fabulous make and beautiful colouring!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great make, love how bright it is x

Dawn said...

Fab make, perfect Easter card x

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty.xx

Lynda said...

wow hoe cute!!! love everything about it xx