Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Goblin Queen

Simply Betty Stamps Fan Page is having a contest using the Goblin Queen Digi.
The challenge
Are you Light and Dark Side.
 
 
I colored my image with
Spectrum Noir Markers
FS2, FS3, PP1
I also used Crayola Pencils
Golden Yellow
Orange
Red
Purple
Black
Yellow Green
Green
 
This is a fold I found on the you tube.  I added some green roses and some light green swirls.  I punches the purple flowers out and added gems to the center.  The sentiment comes with the image.
 
I entered the following challenges
http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/  Add some embellishments
 
 


6 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card!! Thanks for sharing and thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March Colour Challenge - best of luck! Mary xx

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Purple and Green" challenge

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous card hun just the job for our challenge at Dragonfly Dreams Playground crafty hugs Judith xxx

Sharon said...

gorgeous card, I love the diecuts and your coloring is fab. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours together, very pretty.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colours and elements! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu! Ingrid x