Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Goblin Queen

Simply Betty Stamps Fan Page is having a contest using the Goblin Queen Digi.
The challenge
Are you Light and Dark Side.
 
 
I colored my image with
Spectrum Noir Markers
FS2, FS3, PP1
I also used Crayola Pencils
Golden Yellow
Orange
Red
Purple
Black
Yellow Green
Green
 
This is a fold I found on the you tube.  I added some green roses and some light green swirls.  I punches the purple flowers out and added gems to the center.  The sentiment comes with the image.
 
I entered the following challenges
http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/  Add some embellishments
 
 


6 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card!! Thanks for sharing and thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March Colour Challenge - best of luck! Mary xx

cass said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Purple and Green" challenge

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card hun just the job for our challenge at Dragonfly Dreams Playground crafty hugs Judith xxx

Sharon Smith said...

gorgeous card, I love the diecuts and your coloring is fab. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours together, very pretty.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colours and elements! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu! Ingrid x