Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dare To Be Sassy Challenge Celebrations

Hi it is another Dare To Be Sassy Challenge Thursday's.  The challenge is celebrations.  It can be Wedding, Birthday, or Babys you get the idea.  I used "Little Honey Cupcake"  from Sassy Studio Designs Shops http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/.  I used a bright color  scheme for my birthday card.  I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  This is a easel card with the top part done in clear plastic.  I placed silver glitter sentiment on the top of card along with the balloon stickers.  The  flowers are Martha Stewart's Collection.  I have entered in the following challenges.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful as always Christine.

Hugs,
Kate

Grandma Bonnie said...

Christine, what beautiful image..i love all the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle.. Please come back again next week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What a fun birthday card!!

Jenée said...

Fabulous card. I like all the bling and the image is darling. Very nicely done. Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Crafter's Circle this week.

Anne-Marie said...

Great idea to use the clear plastic....gives such a nice effect....and I love all the details and brightness! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter's Circle this week...please join us again!

Jennifer said...

Such a bright fun card! Love the glittery cupcake and the clear plastic with sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Buladi said...

Superb birthday card. Image is a fantastic and glittering.This is adorable plastic card.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards