Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

It is a Happy Birthday card.  I need to make some more birthday cards to fill up my stash for birthdays at work.  I used a stamp Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.  I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I used butterfly designer paper that come in a stack pack.  The tag came with it.  I just stamped Happy Birthday in the center of it.  The watering can is placed on a clear sheet of plastic to give it layers.  Brown lace bow was added with a butterfly in the center.  I have entered in the following challenges.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous card Christine.I'm back to work tomorrow, so will have precious little time to craft. Sheryl xx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! So much added detail, and I love the main image!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card, lovely embellishments too. Thanks for joining it with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

Kos med papir og saks said...

what a pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word another beautiful creation I am enjoying coming back to visit you, this one is super, the image, colours and design are truly wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x