Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hearts

I did a Valentine card for this challenge.  I used "Labybug Laura" from Digital Delights from Louby Loo  the digital paper came from here also.  My card is tilted easel card  with a clear sheet for the top.  I used 2 gold doily hearts, K&C Compamy decal rub ons, red glitter stickers, and ribbon flowers.  I my image with colored pencils and added some red glitter to it.  The sentiment also came from K&C Company. 
I have entered the following challenges.
Anything Goes

3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love the different textures! thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Catch the bug!

Larelyn said...

Oh Wow! There are so many wonderful things going on with this card. It's really a feast for the eyes! Thanks for sharing at DC.
Hugs,
Larelyn

gina g said...

Fabulous card, cute image i love the gold heart. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx