Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrating 700 Followers

Sassy Studio Designs
is having a Challenge Relay over at Paper Craft Planet.

How it works:
Participants will have two days to complete each challenge. Those who complete challenge #1 will receive the next image via e-mail. In order to earn image #3, they will have to participate in a second challenge. And then a third challenge to claim image #4, the final image. There will be a winner selected from each of these three challenges. There will then be a final challenge for the GRAND prize. This challenge will close July 2nd.

Prizes:
Besides earning the awesome freebies along the way, there will be a random winner drawn from each challenge's entrants for two SSD images of choice! For those who make it to the last challenge.... At the end there will be a random drawing for one lucky winner who will receive 4 images from the upcoming July release before they hit the Sassy Studio Designs store! That winner will also be given the opportunity to be our guest new release designer and have a creation they make using one of those July images featured on the Sassy Studio Designs blog on release day! In addition, fans can win by commenting on the challenges! We will be drawing two random winners for a SSD image of choice just for leaving some love.

PCP Fun:
We'll have festivities there as well with trivia, more prizes, etc.
The images are based on Sex In The City
Chalrotte, Samantha, Miranda, Carrie


The first stamp is Charlotte




I colored my stamp with colored pencils.   The challenge has to do with friendship.  So I stamped my sentiment saying Friendship.  I added my key to and charms to my card.

I have entered the following challenges



12 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Christine, this is so cute! I love the paper piecing of her dress and all the great embellishments.

Jenn Borjeson said...

She is gorgeous, love her polka dot dress and those embellies are fab!

Bubleeing Colors said...

Super cute card, Christina........Love her polka dot dress!!!!

Kate said...

Gorgeous. I really love what you did with her dress. It's like 3d polka dots.

Hugs,
Kate

Star said...

Just gorgeous! I love the polka dots you added to her dress. The design is beautiful, and the added key and lock embellishment are the perfect touch!

xx Star

Jasmine said...

This is wonderful, Christine! Fabulous embellies, and I love your drawn-on polka dots.

Unknown said...

I love the colour scheme and those embellishments are perfect! :) Rebecca Fay xxx

Unknown said...

just beautiful, what a fun challenge, wish I could have participated but I broke my arm...good luck to you all.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love your coloring and design on this dress. Very nice. Smooches... Felicia

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft colors with the bold metals! ;o)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card!! I love how you colored the image and I love the design!! Great card!

Kathy said...

Very sweet card. Love the added dots on her dress, great touch.