Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feed The Bird Pixie Dust Release Day

Hi everyone It is finally here may first Dt post for Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog.
The theme for this weeks challenge is of course

Kathy has got some great feed the birds stamps that are available today.
Here is my card for today's challenge.  I colored my image with colored pencils.  The paper I used are DP from Bearly Mine Designs.  The bird stamp is a rubber one I got at a craft store.
Hop on over to
and grab a Feed The Bird Set.


I have entered the following challenges


4 comments:

Star said...

Aww...I don't see a card! =( However, I did see it over on the Pixie website, and it's adorable!! Love the background paper.

xx Star

Creations by Shirl said...

No card - LOL!

Cat said...

Love your coloring! The bird in the corner is perfect for the theme!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! So fun!